Do you long for the capability to control the changes, demands and problems you face every day but frequently feel you are always starting from square one? Is your team struggling to reach their full potential even though they are working harder and longer? Does work, seem like too much work?
Master the art and science of leveraging your organization’s knowledge to get results today with America’s Change Authority, Dr. Christina Schlachter. Spend your lunch hour at the seminar and find out how to:
- Establish the right foundation for your organizational knowledge management system – one that
works for you, not the other way around.
- Use proven communication tools to increase cooperation and support, and get the information
- Identify the most common causes of unshared knowledge, and how to avoid them.
- Leverage organizational knowledge even if you are a solopreneur.
- Get your knowledge system off on the right track, as soon as you walk back into your office.
About the presenter:
Dr. Christina Schlachter, PhD is America’s Change Authority. She helps leaders adapt and excel during workplace changes, use better communication techniques to gain cooperation and support, and master the art of leveraging organizational knowledge. She is the author of Leading Change for Dummies and Work Right, and Go Home at Night: How 7 simple changes will transform your career and life.
Date: Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Time: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Location: Collindale Golf Course CB&Potts, 1441 E. Horsetooth Rd, Fort Collins, CO
Costs: $15 NRC Members and Partners/ $25 Nonmembers
Future ASTD-NRC Events
Upcoming ASTD-NRC partner events and other events of interest.