Purpose: This seminar is designed for anyone who wants to be more effective in facilitating group meetings, either as a consultant or inside their own organization. We will provide an overview of effective techniques from Michael Wilkinson, President Leadership Strategies. Outcome: Tools, tips and templates that participants can use immediately back in their workplace.
· Overview of effective facilitation methodology
· Define 7 Separators of Facilitation Excellence
· Provide tools, tips, templates for participants to use back in their workplace
Facilitator’s Methodology - Overview
7 Separators of Facilitation Excellence
1. Establish and maintain a high energy level
2. Starting questions to draw a vivid image
3. Have a full toolkit of follow-up questions
4. Recognize the “power of the pen”
5. Carry the group through the process
6. Manage dysfunction
7. Design customized processes to address sponsors’ needs.
Date: Friday, November 4, 2011
Time: 11:30 am - 1:00 am
Location: LCCC, 1400 E College Dr., Cheyenne, WY 82007
Cost: $15 NRC Members and Partners/ $25 Nonmember
Dan Chenoweth, MBA/CPA, is a highly sought after strategic business consultant who, in addition to heading his own consulting firm, is a popular speaker, author, and educator. His more than 25 years of experience in executive level positions cover a wide array of industries, including telecommunications; printing and publishing; heavy equipment manufacturing; and apparel manufacturing. In every situation, Dan helps clients take their strategy to the bottom line. Dan is currently the Treasurer of ASTD-NRC and lives in
Future ASTD-NRC Events
Upcoming ASTD-NRC partner events and other events of interest.